Further Reading References
- Black, P. and Harrison, C. (2004). Science inside the black box. London: nferNelson.
- Braund, M. & Reiss, M. (2006) Towards a more authentic science curriculum: the contribution of out-of-school learning. IJSE, 28 (12) 1373-1388.
- Glackin, M. & Serret, N. (2011) Thinking Beyond the Classroom: Using local outdoor spaces to stimulate science learning. In M. Hollins (Ed) ASE Guide to Secondary Science.
- Harrison, C. & Howard, S. (2009) Inside the Primary Black Box. London: GL Assessment.
- King, H. & Glackin, M. (2010) Supporting science learning in out-of-school settings. In J. Osborne & J. Dillon (Eds.) Good Practice in Science Teaching. Open University Press.
- Shayer, M. & Adey, P. (2002) Learning Intelligence: Cognitive Acceleration across the curriculum from 5 to 15 years. Buckingham: Open University Press.
- Rickinson, M., Dillon, J., Teamey, K., Morris, M., Choi, M.Y., Sanders, D. & Benefield, P. (2004) A review of research on outdoor learning. Shrewsbury: Field Studies Council.